- Continue practicing the basic step
- Practice the Suzie Q and Mambo Step
- Practice the turn drill
- Keep you feet turned out on the basic step and all other steps
- Shift your weight on the upbeats (“&”) and on the 4 and 8
- Focus on the pivot of the foot on 1 and 5
- Change levels on the 3 and 7
- Right Turn, Broken Left Turn, Traveling Right Turn, Traveling Left Turn
- Turn on the 5& on right turns, and the 6 on left turns
On what counts do you shift the weight on the basic?
What are the names of the 4 basic turns?
On what count do you turn around on a right turn? On a left turn?